Friday, July 20, 2012

Strawberry Kuma's Departure


I'm staying in Tokyo for a month!!
\(●~▽~●)Уイェーイ!
Why??
[The answer will be revealed next week!!]
Hohoho~ |電柱|ー ̄) 隠れニヤリ

Anyways I made sure I got my nails done before I left as I knew it was going to be super expensive in Tokyo.
[And I was right. >.<" A basic manicure costs around ¥3500 (RM140) here compared to ¥320 (RM13) in Malaysia (>_<) That's 10 times the price!!]
Going down the "All-Pink" route~ O(≧▽≦)O ワーイ♪


*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:

This was the first time I ever stepped foot into the LCCT Terminal and I was absolutely horrified by the sight of it. It was probably one of the worst airport terminals I've ever been in. And I hate to be nasty but it was cheap and dirty.
I was looking forward to the Plaza Premium Lounge thinking that it would be the same as the one in KLIA.
But oh, the horror!!!
(_ ̄■ ̄_) 
It was dark, dingy and filled with flies.
The only saving grace was the food because they served all my favourites.
Mee Goreng with Rojak & Mushroom Soup
 Pre-booked In-flight Meal
Chicken Lasagna
 *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:

I'm staying at the Omori Tokyu Inn.
It's rather small, like most hotels in Japan but it has everything you need 
and is more than comfortable enough for one.
For £50 a night, it's definitely well worth it.




 
I've always loved how hotels in Japan provide really good quality facial cleanser and hand soaps

 *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:

I'm hungry after the half hour journey from Haneda to the hotel.
Immediately as I step out of the hotel I see a Sunkus in front of me.
Woohoo~!!
[Sunkus has the best selection of meals. 7-11 and Lawson are OK but the worst is Family Mart.]

( ̄へ ̄)
Picture taken from the internet but it looks exactly like the one opposite the hotel. I find it embarrassing to take pictures of Sunkus. People would probably think I'm super pariah.  ( ・_・)
Super cute Hello Kitty masks!! I can't resisit buying things with cartoon characters on them.
(_-ω-) 
めちゃかわいいよ~!!


Pork Slices & Mentaiko Cheese Spaghetti
Combine both to make a super yummy dinner~!!
*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:

No comments:

Post a Comment