Friday, July 20, 2012

Omori Atre Shopping Mall

Today I checked out the mall connected to my hotel in Oomori!!
♪~♪ d(⌒o⌒)b♪~♪ランラン
I don't have many picture of the Atre shopping mall because its pretty standard inside.
The shops don't have as many discounts either compared to other malls.
(−_−)
But this is the kind of shops they had there~


Address: 
アトレ大森
東京都大田区大森北1-6-16

Opening Time:
10am - 9pm


*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:


Remember this girl?
She is Pekoちゃん. Official mascot of Fujiya Co.


Oooooooooo~


Suddenly...

∑(O_O;)Shock!! Something caught my eye!! 

Guess what this is??


飲むシュークリーム[Drinking Cream Puff]
♪⌒ヽ(*゚O゚)ノ スゴイッ!!!
My first reaction was to buy the cream puff immediately but my guilty conscience soon caught up with me.
1 Cream Puff = Nearly 250 calories = Diet ruined!!  >.<"
So I ignored it and explored the rest of the mall but eventually...I walked back and...bought the cream puff. Hehheh~



Like a princess walking out from the castle

Super delicious custard filling
うまいいいい~
ワーイ\(゚▽゚=))/…\((=゚▽゚)/ワーイ
It was really really good!!!
[But it got difficult to eat towards the end because the puff stuck to the paper case.]

Visit their website here: http://www.fujiya-peko.co.jp/


*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:

And now for the most expensive cheap food I've ever seen in Japan...
FRUITS!!!
Yes, fruits!!!
7 measly slices of watermelon for 438 Yen [RM20/GBP4]!!


The only comfort is probably this really cute crab fruit pick that I kept as a souvenir
after eating the watermelon.
(_ _)


And look at this!!
I know they're super large grapes but still...
They cost nearly RM80[GBP15] per pack!!!
Eeep!!
(>へ<)
But maybe they were super delicious...
Hmmm....
o(´^`)o ウー


*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:

Finally on a totally unrelated note...
I saw Osamu Mukai on TV!!!
Hahaha Unfortunately he's not one of my favourites so...
ちょっとね~
ヽ(ー_ー )ノ


No comments:

Post a Comment