Sunday, July 22, 2012

Kamoi Lalaport Yokohama

☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノイッテキマ-ス!!
Today it's off to Lalaport in Kamoi near Yokohama!!

 *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:


But before that...
Woke up to find a piece of paper under hotel room door...

Too many grammatical errors  (_ ) マイッタ

Anyways for lunch...
I went to the ramen shop opposite the hotel where you order your food from the machine.
And guess what?!
I was pressing the buttons like a maniac and nothing was happening...
Until I realised you had to put money in first before you order...
(>(●●)<)㌧
Luckily I don't think anyone saw me.

ー ̄) ニヤ
Mount Fuji Ramen with Onsen Tamago
 *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:

Journey to Lalaport~

First I bought my SUICA card [Similar to the Oyster Card in UK]
Although most foreigners use PASMO I bought SUICA because it has a cute penguin on the card.
And it has the same function as PASMO anyways.
( ̄▼ ̄)ニヤッ
Penguin says:"Hellooo~!!"  〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
Super cute!!! O(≧▽≦)O ワーイ♪
Instead of flyers, the Japanese give out tissues instead with the advert on the back.
People kept giving me tissues...HOORAY!! [Sorry, abit sampat]


Until I realised the adverts were for vacancies in hostess clubs...
Σ(@д@;)

I find this guy's pose to be extremely funny...Sorry!! (≧∇≦)
KimuTaku is EVERYWHERE!!!
One more stop!! Yay!! ^_^
 Finally here~
It dosen't look much on the outside but it's similar to Mid Valley back in Malaysia.



 Immediately as I entered the mall I saw...

LIZ LISA FUSIONNNN!!!
[Sorry, no picture again...I promise there'll be more pictures from tomorrow onwards. Just too lazy these few days. Hehheh... ( ´^ー^`)ニヤァリ ]
First reaction: RUN to store!!!
ε=ε=ε=ε=ヽ(* ̄∇ ̄)ノ 
Found out that Liz Lisa Fusion contains the brands Liz Lisa, Liz Lisa Doll, Liz Lisa Twinkle and Tralala.
And best of all...
50% OFF ALL ITEMS!!!
AHHHHHHHH~
[Walks around browsing all the racks]

However...
*:--☆--:*:
*:--☆--:*:
*:--☆--:*:
*:--☆--:*:
*:--☆--:*:
I didn't manage to find anything nice this time round...
(>へ<) ←涙を堪える
No wonder it's all on discount.
0(>_<)0 ウー

Next...
Off to HMV!!!
And guess what I found??

NEWS new album = Special Edition Boxset + DVD + Poster
Back Cover
 *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:

Anyways if you happen to visit Kamoi...

Address: 
LaLaport YOKOHAMA店
〒224-0053
神奈川県横浜市都筑区池辺町4035-1 3F

No comments:

Post a Comment