Friday, September 21, 2012

[ニッキの料理日記] ミートソースパスタ弁当

It's class day again!!
I hate going for classes ever so much as I find them a big waste of time when I can study everything by myself at home anyways.
The only solace is that I get to make 弁当s!!
[British food is horrible in my opinion. ( _ _ )..........o ]
So everytime I have classes, I'll make my own 弁当 for school.

今日のメインディッシュ~
ミートソースパスタ!!

Sweet Marinated Peas, Meatballs, Spaghetti and Chopped Chillies
 The night before, I boiled the peas in sugar water and soaked them. Then I left them to chill in the refrigerator overnight.


As you can see, I tried to make a parmesan shaped heart but it wasn't looking obvious enough so I tried to line the corners with ketchup.
ちょっと醜いだね~
ヽ(  ̄д ̄;)ノ

Don't the bunnies look cute? Today's theme is うさぎs!!
Next up is the dessert!!
The bananas my parents stocked in my kitchen were starting to turn brown.
I didn't want them to go to waste and came up with an idea for a simple dessert that can be completed in 5 minutes.
First, I crushed some shortbread cookies and mixed them with a few dollops of condensed milk to form the dessert base.
Next, I layered on the chopped bananas and a tablespoon of Crème Fraiche.
Finally I topped it with sprinkles of hundreds and thousands bought in Germany!!
(^〜^)モグモグ
 すごく美味しいだよ!!

Sadly the hundreds and thousands melted a little because I didn't take a picture of it quick enough.

I also included some watermelons today because I didn't have time for breakfast.


 And everything was fitted into my Rilakkuma Bento Box shipped all the way from Hong Kong!!

 ばいばい(⌒ー⌒)ノ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment