Monday, August 6, 2012

Namco Namja Town [Part 1]

(=^0^=)/ ドモニャン♪
Went to Akihabara today to shoot a video for our final course presentation.
恥ずかしいですけど,メイドの服を着った。
[壁]_・。)チラッ
After the embarrassing maid outfit video shooting, my classmate and I went for Curry Rice.
The restaurant's name is...

Never question where the Japanese get their inspiration for names. (_ _;)/~~~~" 降参!許して..
His Sweet Karaage Curry. Can't believe there are people out there who hate spicy food.
Seriously they don't know what they're missing out on.


My Hamburger and Egg Curry.
Nyammmmmm~
ヾ(@⌒_⌒@)ノ ウマヒィ


Obviously Japanese curry's spiciness is non-existant.
I tried to add this Party Hot Spice to make my curry spicier. But as expected, it tasted just the same.
Oh chilli!!! I miss you so much!!!
(●´・△・`)はぁ〜 

Useless 'Hot' Spice
Pickles go really well with curry rice!!
The menu!!
When we left the restaurant we saw this banner.


It means Cold Drinking Curry!!
Eeeeeeks!! Would you dare to try this??
(゜ロ゜)ギョェ 


 *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:

We couldn't decide where to go after lunch.
And then I remembered that there was a theme park that I wanted to check out before I came to Japan.
But I couldn't remember the name of the place.
After wasting RM40 [8 pounds] on 3G, I found it!!
ヤッタアアアア!!!
☆d(o⌒∇⌒o)b ★イエーイ★ d(o⌒∇⌒o)b☆ 

Super huge entertainment complex!!
 It was a Sunday so crowds are inevitableね~!!
フフッ (ノへ^) うそ泣き


This is it!!
Namco Namja Town!!
Yay!!


What do the numbers means??
Professor Cat
 The entrance of Namja Town.
The entire indoor theme park is decorated in an Old English style.

Welcome Nyannnn~!! o(^・x・^)wニャオン
 Even the ticket machine looks like it was made in the 19th century!!


The beautiful entrance ticket.
Lost in thoughts.
More ancient looking things around!!
~ξヾ( ^-x-^)ブリブリ


On our way to the first part of the park.
Ice Cream City!!


I is cool. ヾ(=゚・゚=)ノニャン♪


Super colourful entrance.
 Ice Cream City has ice-creams from all the different prefectures of Japan.
Most of them looked good but I chose to buy my ice-cream from the stalls instead.



Okinawa Ice-Creams
Shikoku and Chugoku Ice-Creams
 Cheese flavour!! Looks good!!
(^—^)


Cheese...Risotto!???

Another grammatical error found.

What's next??
Erm...Garlic!??
Japanese Name: Dracula The Premium
Somehow I feel that Dracula will not be enjoying this.
Garlic and Mint Flavour
 They even have Octopus flavoured ones!!
It's not surprising though that the weird flavoured ice-creams have lots of stock left over.
Don't think anyone normal would be fond of them.
ε〜(;@_@) ガクン


Rice!!
What will they think of next??


*:--☆--:*
*:--☆--:*
*:--☆--:*
*:--☆--:*
*:--☆--:*
*:--☆--:*
*:--☆--:*
*:--☆--:*
*:--☆--:*
*:--☆--:*


Now I'm officially speechless.

Anyways after browsing the weird flavoured ice-cream section, we headed to the stalls to get our share of normal ice-cream.


 The 大人気 Black Gelato.


I wanted the doll ice-cream but as you can see, it was sold out!!
(p>□<q*))
Then I ordered the Naruto Rock Lee one...
Until I realised I couldn't choose my own flavours.
Then I wanted the Tiger and Bunny one...
But it meant having to consume Mint flavoured ice-cream.
Yucks!!
o( ̄Д ̄o)


In the end I settled for a double scoop of Strawberry Mille Feuille and Blueberry Cheesecake.


 My classmate got Mango and Sakura flavours.
The Mango was good but...
Sakura is actually salty!!!
(┬┬_┬┬)
*cough cough*


There were so many other things I wanted to try but I by the time I finished my ice-cream I probably had already doubled my daily calorie limit.
(ρ°∩°) ウウッ

Slam Dunk Pancake with Ice-Cream!!


Cute Penguin Kakigori!!


*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:

[To Be Continued]

No comments:

Post a Comment