Friday, October 19, 2012

[ニッキの料理日記] 広島お好み焼き

I knew I wanted to cook お好み焼き today but realised I didn't have 鰹節 or お好み焼きソース.

冷蔵庫の中でも肉,ハム, キノコとキャベツだけあるよ~!!

So I figured I had to make do with that I had to satisfy the sudden craving.

Ingredients Used
Sliced Ham
Diced Mushrooms
Okonomiyaki Seasoning
Now to start assembling the batter!!
^_^

First I broke 2 eggs and added the Okonomiyaki seasoning.


Then in goes all the other ingredients!!
Pork slices, ham, mushrooms, cheese, cabbage and flour.


Then I fried the Yakisoba.
The reason why I did this is because I didn't have a big enough pan to hold both the noodles and Okonomiyaki together in one go.
>.<"


Finally the batter goes into the pan!!


Managed to make a perfectly round shape!! やった!! *^_^*
はい!! 出来上がり!!
 And finally I served it on my favourite Mickey Mouse plate~
Topped with seaweed sprinkles and mayonnaise.


It tasted good but it would definitely have been better with the sauce!!

And so ends my first attempt at making one of my favourite Japanese food!!
^_^b

またね~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment